Vet Tales

 

Vet Tales

Audible.com

My Review

I listened to the audiobook version, a short listen at 1hour 32 minutes.
 
Firstly, it was not quite what I expected, I was expecting more of a jolly romp told from the veterinarian point of view, however, the author describes it as an informative work.
Vet Tales is a series of short chapters, each addressing a different ailment. I was quite interested in the chapter on seizures, as one of my Jack Russells' suffers from epilepsy - and allergies - and ear problems.
In fact I would say it IS a very handy informative and educational book.
It is obvious that Becky is devoted to her Cocker Spaniels, going to great length to ensure their well being and happiness. If you love dogs and need to know a little more about owning and caring for them, then this is for you.
 
Narrator

The book was beautifully narrated by Chris Brinkley who has a lovely, easy to listen to voice which enhances this audiobook.
 
This audiobook was gifted to me in return for review, this review is my honest opinion.
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Audiobook and Book Reviews by Audiothing • THEME BY Maira Gall